BEE EME CertificatesOnly R 450 - valid for 1 year
- Company registration document.
- Sworn affidavit (will be send to you)
- Copies of Owners ID’s
- Proof of payment
If the company or close corporation is older than 1 year and have traded, we require proof of income and expenses. This can be a copy of latest:1. Signed annual financial statements; or 2. IT14 and IT34 from SARS.
Scan and email documents to:
As soon as we receive all documents your BEE EXEMPT CERTIFICATE will be send to you, which will be valid for 1 year.
- Any entity with an annual revenue less than R 5 million qualify
- All start-up and new companies qualify as an Exempt Micro Enterprise (EME)
- Level 3 Contributor if black ownership is 51% or more
- Level 4 Contributor for exempt entities below 51% black ownership
- “Black” includes African, Indian & Colored SA Citizens …
- BEE EME Certificates are issued as per Codes of Good Practice Government Gazette No 29617
BEE EXEMPT CERTIFICATE
Phone us on 086 127 3727
Don't like to talk? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Did you know…
All our BEE EME Certificates are issued for companies with an annual turnover less than R 5 Million and all new registered companies qualify.
As registered Accounting Officers we are fully qualifies to issue as such.
For more info see here
BEE EME Certificates are valid for 1 year from date of isue.
Advertise your business
Online Business Adverting
With HTML and Google Maps
No expiry date or time limit
New Company Registrations
Register a Trade Mark
Reserve a Company Name Only
Family Trust registrations
Add or Remove Directors
Company Income Tax
Issue of BEE EME Certificates
Submit Annual Returns
SARS Tax Clearance Certificates
Deregister a Company or CC
Annual Financial Statements
Import and Export Codes
South African Accountants
Copyright © 2013 | All Rights Reserved