BEE EME CertificatesOnly R 450 - valid for 1 year
South African Accountants
Copyright © 2014 | All Rights Reserved
Did you know…
All our BEE EME Certificates are issued for companies with an annual turnover less than R 5 Million and all new registered companies qualify.
As registered Accounting Officers we are fully qualified to issue as such.
For more info click here
BEE EME Certificates are valid for 1 year from date of issue.
Advertise your Business
Online Business Listing
HTML and Google maps
No time limit
New Business Incorporations
Business Income Tax
Business Name Reservations
Family Trust Registration
Close Corporation Amendments
BEE EME Certificates
Annual Financial Statements
Import & Export Permits
Annual Return Submissions
Tax Clearance Applications
Phone us on 086 127 3727
Don't like to talk? Email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Company registration document.- Sworn affidavit (will be send to you)- Copies of Owners ID’s- Proof of payment
If the company or the close corporation is older than 1 year, we require proof of income and expenses.
This can be a copy of latest:
1. Signed annual financial statements; or 2. IT14 and IT34 from SARS.
Scan and email documents to:firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as we receive all documents your BEE EXEMPT CERTIFICATE will be send to you, which will be valid for 1 year.
- Any entity with an annual revenue less than R 5 million qualify.
- All start-up and new companies qualify as an Exempt Micro Enterprise (EME).
- Level 3 Contributor if black ownership is 51% or more.
- Level 4 Contributor for exempt entities below 51% black ownership.
- “Black” includes African, Indian & Colored SA Citizens.
- BEE EME Certificates are issued as per Codes of Good Practice Government Gazette No 29617
BEE EXEMPT CERTIFICATE